[ale] (Slashdot) Microsoft Opens Source to China

Ricardo Davis Ricardo.Davis at PowerSystems-IM.com
Fri Feb 28 18:10:24 EST 2003

Even better...

When the PRC is running their military systems on M$ products, this
will be a strategic vulnerability for the US to take advantage of
when the PRC starts sabre-rattling.

-R