[ale] more on attempted Java install....

Jason Vinson jason.vinson at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 28 14:11:05 EST 2003

No problem.  I ran into the same problem about a year ago, and it was quite frustrating at the time.  For those interested, some mozilla plugins require(d) root access back when moz 1.0 first came out, so if you get "access denied" that's why.  I believe it was the banner blocker plugin that gave me issues, but it may be resolved now.

Happy browsing,
Jason