[ale] who is the fastest bash scripter?

Andrew Newton anewton at ecotroph.net
Thu Feb 27 13:00:18 EST 2003

Actually, you could use fastjar, which is the jar utility that comes
with gcc-gcj.  I'm not sure why, but it seems to be installed on my
RedHat 8 system (I must have asked for gcj during install).

jar (fastjar) 0.92-gcc

Copyright 1999, 2000, 2001  Bryan Burns
Copyright 2002 Free Software Foundation

--