[ale] Flowcharter

Chuck Huber chuck at cehuber.org
Wed Feb 26 11:48:42 EST 2003

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 09:12:35AM -0500, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> I'm almost positive that the commercial version comes with basic
> flowcharts, and I know that there are several advanced flowchart packages
> available for it for under $10.

That's what I've tried.  For some reason I can't get it to absorb
the basic flowcharting templates that come with it.  Hopefully
it's just a DFO problem that I haven't figured out.

Here's what I did:  I untared the KivioMP into /tmp, cd'ed to the
created directory, and ran KivioMP.  Once the app opened up, I
went to File -> Load Stencils Set -> Set Stencils Collection Path.
In the dialog box I chose /tmp/KivioMP-2.7.1-demo and placed "stencils"
in the Directory box.  Now the file menu changed to include
File -> Load Stencil Set -> Flowcharting Collections -> Basic Flowcharting
Shapes -> <empty list>

Anyone have and ideas as to what this DFO is doing wrong?

Enjoy,
    - Chuck

--
"The purpose of encryption is to protect good people
from bad people, not to protect bad people from the government."

 PGP signature