[ale] Re: Archiving is down

Robert Gash gashalot at gashalot.com
Tue Feb 25 21:20:07 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:35:37 -0500 (EST), John Wells was overheard saying:
|  It's been down for a loooooong time.  I mentioned it months ago and sent
|  email the ale-admin, but not replies...

Some weeks ago I stumbled across the GMANE mail-to-news gateway.  I
signed the ALE list up for this service so I can read it alongside my
other favourite lists.  They've got a very nice archive available, and
the usenet feed covers all of the ALE list messages for the past
several weeks, so you can go back and list in the past any time you
want.

GMANE Project: http://www.gmane.org/
ALE archive via GMANE:
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.org.user-groups.ale