SPECIAL ALERT!

STOCK STRATEGIES sendout at stockstrategies.info
Fri Feb 21 14:50:36 EST 2003

Stock Strategies Reporting Newsletter cares about your privacy.  We will never sell your name or email address to another company.  If at anytime you choose not to subscribe to our Newsletter, please follow instructions below for removal.  Thank You

Date Issued:  February 21, 2003
Issue # 48

Well so much for last Monday's mini rally as stocks spent most of the dayÂ’s session playing defensive. Check this out, the NASDAQ is trading with a positive momentum below fifty day moving average. We should see some strength in the NASDAQ for the next few sessions. LetÂ’s face it, the uncertainty around the timing of US and Iraq war continues to put a number of high dollar investors on the sideline, and their failure to participate has resulted in low volume. With all that in mind, these were our
stock picks for the morning of February 20th and why we believe they did well. If you had signed up for our free newsletter you would have had these picks.

Stock Strategies HOT PICKS!

TICKER
PRICE
GAIN %
 COMPANY PROFILES

(WMB)
$3.67
+25.55%

(MRYP)
$12.52
+31.65%

(TALK)
$5.67
+26.85%

By signing up, you will receive our HOT

PICK'S once a week.  Don't hesitate, sign up now,

IT'S FREE!
    LOOK FOR OUR FREE REGISTRATION BELOW.
Williams Company  (WMB)  - Williams' core businesses is gas pipeline, exploration and production, a great sector at this time, Williams teetered on the
brink of bankruptcy last year before landing $2 billion in secured financings.  Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway being one, never bad company, and Lehman Brother’s.

 Merry Land Properties Inc. (<SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal; mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;
mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">MRYP) - <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;
mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Cornerstone Realty Income Trust Inc. has agreed to acquire Merry Land Properties Inc. The price? $42 million in stock! Plus the assumption of $94 million in debt. Cornerstone also has agreed to form a development venture with a new entity formed by Merry Land 's principals. Also immediately, Merry Land Properties, Inc. has suspended its stock repurchase program. Under which shareholders who own fewer than 100 shares of its common stock could sell their shares to the company.

TALK AMER HLDGS (TALK) - <SPAN style="COLOR: black;
mso-bidi-font-weight: normal; mso-spacerun: yes; mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">A ruling by FCC has decided over the next 3 years line sharing will be phased out. This letting the Baby Bells people like Talk America to raise prices each year in some areas. This will have a big effect in the internet arena. This decision should preserve the Company's ability to use the UNE platform for its provision of bundled telecommunications services, but depending on further market-by-market analysis by the state commissions. Click here and read a copy of the FCC press release<B style="COLOR: black; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;
mso-spacerun: yes; mso-fareast-font-family: SimSun; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">. www.fcc.gov

Stock Strategies Upgrade Alerts!

                          Triple Power Play Daily Stock Picks

                            For Feb 21st 2003

                           (ICPT)    (APHT)     (ILMN)

                              With long shot dark horse (FSII)

                              Keep an eye on (AKSY) may or may not break out.

Stock Strategies is a financial newsletter dedicated to providing investment professionals with relevant, long and short-term advice. Our staff of research analysts works together throughout the market pipelines to uncover stocks and investments with a strong up-side potential. Stock Strategies focuses on identifying companies with a timely appreciation potential and the information you need. In an age when Wall Street faces inherent conflicts, an objective voice can be especially valuable. From a trader's perspective it doesn't really matter why people are buying, just that they are. Our goal is
simple; to keep you informed of the latest market developments and to help you gather better then average returns. Stock Strategies is a free newsletter so join us and spread the wealth!

STOCK STRATEGIES SIGNUP AND REGISTRATION

CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP FOR STOCK STRATEGIES NEWSLETTER!
Fields with a (*) All information must be provided.

Stock Strategies ™  Newsletter is an independent electronic publication committed to providing our readers with factual information on selected  publicly traded companies. All companies are chosen on the basis of certain financial analysis and other pertinent criteria with a view toward  maximizing the upside potential for investors while minimizing the downside risk, whenever possible.  Likewise, this newsletter is owned by Pacifica Financial Group, Inc.
Stock Strategies ™ has received no compensation in the form of cash or securities for this newsletter. Currently, there is no formal relationship between any parties or groups.
All statements and expressions are the sole  opinions of the editors and are subject to change without notice. A profile, description, or other mention of a company in the newsletter is neither an offer nor solicitation to buy or sell any securities  mentioned. While we believe all sources of information to be factual and reliable, in no way do we represent or guarantee the accuracy thereof, nor the statements made herein.
The profiles, critiques, and other editorial content of the Stock Strategies ™ may contain forward-looking statements relating to the expected capabilities of the companies mentioned herein.
THE READER SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY SECURITIES MENTIONED. INVESTING IN  SECURITIES IS SPECULATIVE AND CARRIES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. THE INFORMATION FOUND IN THIS PROFILE IS PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MAY NOT BE COPIED, OR REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED, WRITTEN  CONSENT OF THE EDITORS OF Stock Strategies ™.
We encourage our readers to invest carefully and read the investor information available at the web sites of  the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") at http://www.sec.govand/or the National Association of Securities Dealers ("NASD") at http://www.nasd.com. We also strongly recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet Stock Fraud, which can be found at  http://www.sec.gov/consumer/cyberfr.htm. Readers can review all public filings by companies at the SEC's EDGAR page. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully at its web site.

© Stock Strategies 2003, All rights reserved

You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by Clicking Here and HITTING THE SEND BUTTON.     ---You are currently subscribed to Stock Strategies ™.Express your ideas. By MailEdge