[ale] [OT] Fewer DSL providers?Re: [ale] [OT] Fewer DSL providers?

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Feb 20 23:09:29 EST 2003

I'm not sure if I totally agree.  I'm allready paying extra for a solid pipe
with the features I want.  If this move forces the others like Covad to invest
in more equipment then maybe it will be good for us.  If the small providers
offer services the BellSouth do not offer then it is possible they'll make it.
 But they just have to fork out some more cash now in order to build up the
infastructure for those new features.  Who knows maybe we'll get broadband
like Korea.  I could use faster upload speeds.