[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu Feb 20 15:06:42 EST 2003

Geoffrey, etc.

After our recent discussion of BS costs and policies, I decided to read
back through the BellSouth TOS (found here:
http://home.bellsouth.net/csbellsouth/s/s.dll?spage=cg/legal/legal_homepage.htm).

I can't find any wording that says you're in violation if you run multiple
computers behind a router, or if you run your own servers.

Where did you learn that these are considered violations?  If I'm in
violation of a Service Agreement, I'd like to know.  Could be I'm just
missing it.

Thanks,
John