[ale] Interenet connection

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Feb 19 17:37:07 EST 2003

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 3:55 pm, cfowler wrote:
> #1) Make sure the default gqteway is setup
How? Ok. I was looking for a gQteway file for a while. Ok. I am pretty sure
that it is a problem with setting up the "gateway."  Where do I put the IP
for it (tried google and man -k)?

> #2) Make sure resolv.conf is setup. etc/resolv.conf:
domain domain.suffix
nameserver 24.93.40.62
nameserver  24.93.40.63
search domain.suffix

> #3) ping www.google.com
>     if it failed, goto #1
> #4) surf
>
> On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 16:51, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> > I have a box that works great on the LAN, but I cannot browse the
Internet. It
> > is RH 7.2. Where do I start? What is in control of internet browsing and
> > pinging?
> > --
> > Wishing you Happiness, Joy and Laughter,
> > Drew Brown
> > http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com