[ale] fullscreen CDrom X app?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Feb 18 20:33:20 EST 2003

Sorry guys, I meant a cd playing application.  Something simple, play,
prev, next, stop, and maybe a track list (possibly CDDB to be swank).  I
don't need burner capabilities.  I really like gtcd, but i can't get it
to run at X by Y resolution (or fullscreen)...  I just need a basic app..

thanks again,
CB