[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Feb 18 16:40:35 EST 2003

But you just added another piece to the equation.  That would be a
broadband router/firewall that can be purchased from BestBuy.  I was
looking at buying on of these as well but since I spent the money on the
bridge, I used my Linux firewall.

If I had to go with EarthLink, or Bell South, I would suggest that this
firewall would be a good invvestment.  I'm not sure if Linux supports
the internal modem that SpeedFactory and others provide.