[ale] fullscreen CDrom X app?

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Feb 18 09:02:51 EST 2003

What I got from his request was that he wanted to run a X window
application at full-screen and only that application.  Kinda like a
kiosk or something like that.

I used to do with vmware.  I could turn on mt linux machine and 2
minutes later I was staring at a Win98 login screen.  Terminating the
VMware session would reboot the machine.