[ale] fullscreen CDrom X app?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Tue Feb 18 08:50:26 EST 2003

On Monday 17 February 2003 04:32 pm, Christopher Bergeron wrote:

> Does anyone know of an Xwindows CD application that runs full screen?
> I've looked like crazy, but I can't seem to find one anywhere!

Can you explain a little more?  Every CD writing app I know can run full
screen, so I'm not sure what you are asking for.  Are you looking for one
that only runs full screen and can't use a general window?

I'm not sure what you mean by "CD application".  Do you mean CD player, CD
writer, or something else?

Michael