[ale] potential job

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Mon Feb 17 11:03:50 EST 2003

I may be helping interview for a position in Alpharetta.  Linux and Sun
admin, plus lots of network stuff and some NT *spit*.  Maybe a little
software QA on a Java system, as well.  Need someone very sharp, very
adaptable, and VERY self-directed...not a lot of guidance on topology
and process, so you'll have to do that yourself.

Anyone interested, drop me an email or call me: 678-778-7892.

Again, this is still a MAYBE position, but I think it'll work out.

 -ivey

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "A mathematician is a blind man in a
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     : dark room looking for a black cat which