[ale] null.null.host oddity

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Feb 15 18:19:45 EST 2003

John Wells wrote:
> As to why Brian is seeing this on his speedfactory network, I'm not sure.
> It'd be interesting to see what DNS servers he has set up.

John, I owe you an apology.  I just now went back and looked at Brian's
original post where he does reference being with speedfactory.  Must be
old age.

Now this has got my curiosity up.  Brian, you still out there???  Are
you using dns entries provided to you by speedfactory, or do you pick
them up via dhcp??

I'm really curious about this one.  I guess I should have read his post
better the first time...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...