[ale] ALE Keysiging partly keyring...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Fri Feb 14 14:50:59 EST 2003

Hello all,

	Several people have run into problems importing the raw gpg
keyring.  Primarily this has been an older version of gpg (1.0.6).
Gpg 1.0.6 has some known problems.  You should use either 1.0.7 or
1.2.1 (or one of the 1.3 development versions if you are being really
brave).  Rpmfind can locate rpms of 1.2.1 for you.

	In addition, I've also placed and ascii export of the entire keyring
on my site, now.  This should import into all versions of GPG (including
1.0.6) and any modern (post 5.0) version of PGP.

	The ascii key set is here:

	http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/alekeysign/pubring.asc

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/