[ale] - [semi-OT] - Laptops in the metro

matty91 at bellsouth.net matty91 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 13 23:22:32 EST 2003

Dell has some pretty good deals on Laptops right now. the
Latitude 2650c starts at $749. I am planning to splurge
and get an Inspiron 8200 with all the fixins. A nicely
configured 8200 will run about 2k with an ATI 9000 and
their UltraSHARP display. I also plan to upgrade the RAM
through crucial.com. 52MB for < $100 ...  Niiiice!

- Ryan