[ale] Gauging interest in a PHP mailing list...

Jonathan Glass (IBB) jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 13 21:23:16 EST 2003

count me in, also.  i'll ask my web developer on monday if she is
interested. (holding a baby & typin is tough!)

i've developed one major app in php (a helpdesk that integrsates w/
exchange55 via ldap, and does auth vi smbclient) & took the lessonbs
learnedf from that endeavor and applied them to a variety of projects.

g'nite
'
jonsathan