[ale] KVM or alternative

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:57:13 EST 2003

Hey, y'all,

I'm getting a second machine at home, where the space is scant & the wiring
is not something I want to strain. I'd rather not get a second monitor, so
I figure a KVM switch is the likeliest alternative. I've read through the
discussions of KVM switches on the ALE list from last year & the previous,
which have been real helpful to me, since I've never used a switch before.

Since I suspect that such might be overkill just for two machines, I was
wondering if anybody had suggestions for any alternatives, since none has
occurred to me.

Grady Harris
Emory University Hospital Branch Library
404-727-3090