[ale] phpmyadmin

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Wed Feb 12 16:05:54 EST 2003

This doesn't look to promising.  Besides, I saw where it uses wget and
I'm not sure that will work from behind this firewall.

Testing for PHP RPM..../install.sh: [: asp2php-0.75.17-1: unary operator
expected
 not found.
Testing for PHP IMAP RPM...  found! Please remove the rpm. EG: rpm -e
php-imap-4.0.6-7
Testing for PHP LDAP RPM...  found! Please remove the rpm. EG: rpm -e
php-ldap-4.0.6-7
Testing for PHP PGSQL RPM...  found! Please remove the rpm. EG: rpm -e
php-pgsql-4.0.6-7
Testing for Apache RPM...  found! Please remove the rpm. EG: rpm -e
apache-1.3.20-16
Testing for Apache Devel RPM... not found.
Testing for Mod_Perl RPM...  found! Please remove the rpm. EG: rpm -e
mod_perl-1.24_01-3
Testing for Mod_Perl Devel RPM... not found.
[+]  ** If your going to use an RPM package (like openssl) you better
have the DEVEL rpm installed as well! **
RPMs that will probably cause problems where found!
Do you wish to continue anyway? (be careful) [y/n]