[ale] SCSI tape problem

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Tue Feb 11 14:42:36 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 14:31, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> Arkeia still has a freebie called arkeia-lite.
>
> http://www.arkeia.com/arkeialight.html
>
> You will need to understand drivepacks and backup pools and the like.

Thanks again James,

	I have downloaded Arkeia-Lite and will give it a try.  I have been
playing with tar and may be able to set up a cron job to do scheduled
backups of changed files, etc.  There may soon be another option from
CDS Inc.  I used their Back Again products for backup on OS/2 and was
very happy with their product.  There is a survey at www.cds-inc.com to
check into Linux backup needs if anyone else is interested.  It is a
commercial product though.
--
Jim Seymour
www.wingbarscafe.com