[ale] FFA pages? (was: spam sites)

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Feb 10 11:44:55 EST 2003

"Free For All" pages. You post your link on a page for free. It can help boost
link popularity, but it will not result in much traffic to your web site. The
people that run the FFA pages, collect your email address and send you
constant spam.

Drew

On Monday 10 February 2003 10:32 pm, Fulton Green wrote:
> "FFA"?  Whazzat?
>
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 04:23:31PM +0000, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> > Can I just forward mine to you? I get a lot because one of my email
addresses
> > "email at ChangingLINKS.com" was used in FFA pages and is all over the
Internet.
> > The benefit here, is that I can stop forwarding it to you when you like.
> >
> > Barring that, search engine submittion software that incorporates FFA
pages
> > will do it.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com