[ale] Spam Filtering

mark marklame at emetastar.com
Fri Feb 7 06:45:56 EST 2003

A nice How-To for setting up Anomy and SpamAssassin on Postfix.
 http://advosys.ca/papers/postfix-filtering.html.  Anomy is a Sanitizer
which defangs any executable of your choosing before it's written to disk.
However, one drawback to this setup.  Postfix doesn't distinguish between
incoming and outgoing mail.  Another Postfix Server must be setup for
outgoing mail.  Otherwise, your outgoing mail has 'defanged' content.