[ale] rpm bug

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Feb 6 01:42:35 EST 2003

That started to work, but then my system hung. It is okay my goal is to use
the .tar files now (like I have in the past). Oddly, the grep did NOT work,
but the uninstalling without the end of the file name was more successful.

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown