[ale] IT Operator position

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Wed Feb 5 09:37:28 EST 2003

nuBridges has another job that some of y'all may be interested in.  It does
involve MS support, but there will be a linux component, too, so I'm not
marking this as OT.  :-)

Here's what our IT manager told me:

Wanted to let you know we are looking for an IT Operator.  This position
is fairly junior, 2-6 years experience.  Basic desktop and server
skills, both hardware and software, are required.  Microsoft 2000/XP and
MS application experience a must.  Linux experience a plus.  Bright,
energetic, team player.  Must also be capable of learning our solution
and performing operator functions.  This person will be setting up
desktops and servers, troubleshooting problems on both IT and iX
Networks; helping maintain our virus, backup and exchange systems.  He
or she will have the opportunity to learn a variety of technologies and
become a key player as the operations group expands.

If this job is for you, send me your resume.

Michael