[ale] OT - Simple machines

Cory T. Echols ctechols at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 4 08:18:28 EST 2003

On 02/03, Joe wrote:
> I imagine a room full of them, turning out hundreds of pounds of
> polished stones per month, which I could then hawk to tourists in front
> of the Jack In the Box downtown.

You sent us this story in a thinly veiled attempt to brag about having
Jack In the Box restaurants in your area, didn't you?

I've been wishing for Jack In the Box to come to Atlanta every since I
discovered them in Nashville, about 4 years ago.  Truly tasty fast
food.

--
Cory T. Echols          | "Without Freedom of Thought there can be no such
ctechols at mindspring.com | Thing as Wisdom; and no such Thing as Public