[ale] Red Hat Seminar February

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Feb 4 07:54:31 EST 2003

Christopher Bergeron wrote:

> Geoffrey, I posted this message to the list _after_ they sent out the
> email message saying it was cancelled.  I just sent it as an
> informational message.  You may have just received the email later than
> I did.  I just got the email notification today.

Understood, but prior to your posting Swantje Willms posted:

I registered back in October, but I still haven't heard back from
Redhat.Does anyone else have details on the Redhat Seminar on February 10?

And that is what I'm curious about.  I guess it could just be a
coincedence that just after that posting, a number of us got the
'canceled' message...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...