[ale] How to get Unix to KickOff an NT Process

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Mon Feb 3 15:45:05 EST 2003

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Armsby John-G16665 wrote:

> Anyone got a more elegant solution??

Something about this scenario has "security breach waiting to happen"
written all over it. I just can't put my finger on it. Since I have
absolutely nothing to contribute in the way of ideas, I'll leave you with
this. If you allow what is essentially remote command execution on a
Windows box, make damn sure it's on a protected network segment. I prefer
something out of band for things like this.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security