[ale] how to get bash to run .bash_profile?

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 3 00:02:47 EST 2003

You want to write a .bashrc file and a .profile file.  Bash will ingore
something named .bash_profile... :-)

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 20:55, Christopher Bergeron wrote:

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com