[ale] problems with procmail

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat Feb 1 00:23:48 EST 2003

That worked pretty well, but do you know how to make sure that the
"ChangingLINKS" APPEARS in the field for the email to be accepted?
Many emails are to a list like "undisclosed" but ChangingLINKS is in the other
part of the long header.
Is there way to make this script only scan the fields that the user sees?

Drew

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown