[ale] OT: OT OT OT and very long! Anybody sick today?

Frank Z. fzamenski at voyager.net
Wed Dec 31 12:55:43 EST 2003

Hmm, from holiday food overindulgence to Atkins to now vampires.
There's some intellectually bright and conversationally stimulating --
albeit a bit strange! -- folks hanging around this list. I respect
that. <g>

Happy New Year All! Can't wait to see how vampires blend into 'cures
for the dog that bit ya' tomorrow morning. ;)
-fgz