[ale] OT: OT OT OT and very long! Anybody sick today?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Dec 30 13:55:57 EST 2003

> Point: Additional man-made substances such as aspartame are known by the
> manufacturers and the FDA to be highly toxic and very dangerous, but are not
> only still in many "healthy" diet products, but are being added to more and
> more each week. (Yes, I can dig up the articles and research to back that
> up. Easily enough done via Google as well.)

Good help me out here. Drop me a few articles saying aspartame is "highly
toxic" using natural sugar as the control. In other words, show me articles
that prove that aspartame causes cancer, while the same test run with the
natural sugar test did not.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com