[ale] OT: Anybody sick today?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Dec 29 14:48:52 EST 2003

I did the Atkins right before XMAS for 1 week and lost about 10 pounds.
(But, I was also riding a mountain bike offroad 15 miles a day).
I just wanted the ultra-flat stomach that I had a decade ago. I got close.
The diet is soo effective and gives me more energy - but I still have an
attachment to sweets, so I come off the diet when I can find an excuse.

On Monday 29 December 2003 13:31, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> Atkins Diet is doing great things for my weight but also stopping the
> intake of alot of the really rich foods so I'm alive and at the office
> stiring up some havok.
>

> Thus spake Dow Hurst (dhurst at kennesaw.edu):
>
> > Just chiming in that my body is rebelling against all rich food today.
> > No more holiday food or I'll scream!!  My Linux machine is not warming
> > the office like it should (my perception) so I am cold and stiff.  How
> > are the fingers hanging out there in cyber space? ;-)
> > Dow
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com