[ale] Strategies for OS code in the Enterprise

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Tue Dec 23 23:22:16 EST 2003

David,

I agree with you.  I admin'd perforce for a year or so, used it as a
developer for at least two, and was pretty impressed with it's features
and branch integration capabilities.

Unfortunately, unless a miracle happens in our capex meetings, it's way
out of my budget ;)

Thanks for the suggestion regardless!

John