[ale] Strategies for OS code in the Enterprise

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Dec 23 10:57:11 EST 2003

You might want to look at Subversion (a better CVS).  That is what I am
going to here - it even has a Windows version for those poor MS developers
who cannot/don't want Visual SourceSafe.  It is supposed to fix many
problems that CVS has.  It is at http://subversion.tigris.org/  . It is
under a BSD/Apache style license.

HTH,

Greg