[ale] Can't load X due to no free space on root (/)

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Fri Dec 19 09:23:01 EST 2003

I like to do "cd /; du -s * | sort -n".  This looks at each file and directory
(with it's children) and provides list of these sorted by size used.  You can
spot the "big consumers' real easily.  In the case of directories, just
"drill down" a level doing the same thing.

David Corbin <dcorbin at machturtle.com>