[ale] white box enterprise linux

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Fri Dec 19 07:30:13 EST 2003

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:22:42 -0500
ale-request at ale.org wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: 18 Dec 2003 21:00:56 -0500
> From: "James P. Kinney III" <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>
> Subject: Re: [ale] white box enterprise linux
> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
>
> That just saved me a mountain of work!! Many thanks for the link. I'll
> dump my time into supporting that project instead of doing my own.
>
> I love open source!!

I share the feeling! :)

I'm pulling this down via bittorrent at home. If someone locally could mirror this software and help offset the load on their servers
it would be great.

I am looking forward to trying it out. I downloaded RC3 and had a little trouble getting the CD-Rom to read it right  on the system I tried to
load it on. same disk read and loaded fine on test system at work.
Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
Linux User #316727
1-770-532-2239 Extension 9404
Turbo Logistics
http://www.turbocorp.com