[ale] Fedora and Keyboard

Christopher Gilbert chris_gilbert at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 12 02:18:55 EST 2003

I have ran in to this before did you build you own kernel?
Even so the gentoo's desktop configuration guide helpful in this
regard.  http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/desktop.xml

scroll down to "Configuring a USB Mouse"

It has some helpful steps like this one that was a show stopper for me.

Note:  Use either usbmouse OR hid. If you install both, mouse will stop
working.