[ale] REBATES !!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Bjorn Dittmer-Roche dittmeb at mail.rockefeller.edu
Thu Dec 11 17:45:30 EST 2003

One of my very first posts to this list was about DSL modems, which turned
out to be a moot question since my ISP wouldn't take back the modem they
sent me. Instead, they promised me a rebate which I figured would never
come...

Well please congratulate me because I just got a phatty check reimbursing
me for the cost of the modem!! This brings the total number of rebates
I've actually received close to %50 (more than %50 if you count dollar
amount instead of the number, since this was a check for a lot of moolah).

This is truly a glorious day!

	bjorn

PS. My ISP, by the way is SpeakEasy. They are router and Linux friendly
and have this cool line sharing program, where you can split the bill for
a single connection with your neighbors.