[ale] Fedora and Keyboard

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Dec 10 22:11:42 EST 2003

If you installed with a USB keyboard and now are trying to use a PS2
keyboard, the system should detect the change and react properly. If you
install with a PS2 mouse and later use a USB mouse, RH9 (and presumably
Fedora) will detect the USB mouse and X will work but the console mouse
will not (gpm). But PS2 to USB keyboard is a bit trickier at the console
level.