[ale] Nuke non-ALE spam

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Dec 7 13:47:36 EST 2003

Since the email is delivered to my mail server, I do have to process it
eventually. Spamassassin takes a big chunk out. I have the final
filtering rules in Evolution. So Ale mail goes the ale box, parisk mail
to the palinux box, etc. What is left is the spam that gets missed by
Spamassassin.

So, yes, I do download it.