Going OT Re: [ale] A glimpse of the future.

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 10:35:37 EST 2003

That's well and good - Phyllis Schlafly's Eagle Forum does pipe up on
issues that techno-types identify as "New Dystopian," but they also have
a far-far-right agenda that left-leaners may want to look at before
identifying too closely with Eagle Forum.

I used to hear Schlafly's little speeches on the radio when I lived in
Macon and they weren't very palatable to even a moderate's ear, IMHO.

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>