[ale] [OT] Residential Data/Voice/Video Wiring

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Dec 1 16:52:04 EST 2003

Hopefully, three years of waiting has to do with a computer clock, not
wall clock...

I'll take a semi-stab at this - in two parts. (Somebody chime in where I
goof please) First - basic problem is you want an electrician. Second -
run conduit, nice wide fat open conduit, over all runs where getting
access could be a hassel (like going from the crawl space to the attic of
a two story, or through a section of roof which has minimal or no access.

IMHO (&/or ignorant opion), the conduit will vastly simplify
enlarging/changing the wireing later when you (or the people after you)
figure out what is _really_ needed by making it easier to pull more wire
through blind parts of the structure. The electrician is to keep the
effort up to code.