[ale] Editor for .avi movie file?

David A. De Graaf dad at datix.2y.net
Fri Aug 29 21:37:16 EDT 2003

Is there a Linux application for editing .avi movie files?
I discovered, to my dismay, that my new digital camera does not
readjust its exposure during a movie sequence.  So I have a too-dark
movie that I'd like to lighten.

For still shots, either xv or gimp can do this, eg, by increasing
the gamma factor.  I'd like to find an equivalent way to specify
a higher gamma for all frames of the movie.

I surely don't want to disassemble the individual frames.

--
	David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
	dad~@~datix~.~2y~.~net    (828) 696-8646;  fax (828) 694-1037