[ale] KDE/Gnome show of hands?

John Marasco john at marasco.net
Thu Aug 28 23:45:39 EDT 2003

John Wells wrote:

>I see various post recommending this or that environment, but I've not
>seen anyone explaining why.
>
>So, if you have a second today, could you state:
>
>1. Which do you use...KDE/Gnome/Other?

KDE

>2. Why?

SuSE installed it and I liked the look and feel.  This thread has
sparked me to look at the other desktops SuSE choose to install and
WindowMaker loaded real fast and had a polished look and feel too.  It
does look like it would require more configuration to integrate all the
applications links into it though (assuming it's possible).