[ale] OT: Wireless Questions

hbbs at comcast.net hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Aug 28 13:34:51 EDT 2003

A half-mile through trees, houses, and people may be too much.

If you can't change anything else, you might try rotating the antennas
independently through 180 degrees on their roll axis in case polarization makes
a difference.  Trees are going to polarize and diffract.

People are "bags of dirty water" (what is that from??).  Tell them to scram.

- Jeff