[ale] KDE/Gnome show of hands?

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Aug 27 23:48:18 EDT 2003

16.5 via the Debian package in SID. For some reason it just starts to lag
really badly after a few weeks uptime. If I just restart E (not X) everything
is fine for another few days. I am not sure what is causing it but if I don't
use E this does not happen. No one else seems to have this problem though so
that is what is really weird about it.

<quote who="Geoffrey">

--
I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it
looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything