[ale] OT: Republicans Outsource

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Wed Aug 27 19:18:17 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 18:35, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11219
>
> This really sucks. Don't count on GW helping those who
> lose their jobs because of outsourcing to India.

If this is true, he just lost my vote. I'll toss it, and whatever spare cash
I can come up with to the leading Libertarian candidate, unless the Dems
come up with someone who shares anything resembling my beliefs (highly
unlikely). This is one political post that is worthy of discussion IMO,
although this will be the end of my participation in it. Aaron, this should
provide enough ammo for a Bush bashing of epic proportions! Let 'er rip!!!

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security