[ale] KDE/Gnome show of hands?

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Aug 27 11:32:11 EDT 2003

apt-cache search launcher
aewm++-goodies - utilities to complement a minimal window manager
bottlerocket - Utility to control X10 Firecracker devices
gmrun - Featureful CLI-like GTK+ application launcher
googlizer - utility to search Google via your GNOME menu/panel
koshell - the KDE Office Suite workspace
launcher - Selects which program to launch according to extension
op-launcher-settings-fb - Launcher settings dialog for Opie
op-sh-launcher-refresh - Opie launcher refresh tool
op-taskbar-fb - Launcher for Opie
quick-lounge-applet - GNOME 2 Panel Applet to organize your preferred
applications

<quote who="Geoffrey">

--
I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it
looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything