[ale] Misguided Linux enthusiast makes us all look bad

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Aug 25 14:48:37 EDT 2003

I think it is made "worse" by the fact that this article blames a high tech
open-source supporter. The writer did not speak to the attacker, does not
know the attacker, but relies on someone who "called." He has no way of
verifying who the attacker *was* much less the the "beliefs" of the attacker.
                 He uses his canvas to paint the picture anyway.

                     What if someone from SCO made the call?

Thanks Eric for patting yourself on the back for stopping a DoS attack.
You are my hero - or not. Let me get you a nice warm cup of STFU.

On Monday 25 August 2003 10:58, Chris Ricker wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
> > http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2003-08-25-010-26-NW-CY-LL
>
> It's actually worse than that article / esr realize. The DoS took out all
> customers co-located at the same facility as SCO....
>
> later,
> chris

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com